School Enrollment Fees
Credit Card payments processed Safe and Secure with
Please note: You do not need a PayPal account to pay with a credit card.
Use "guest checkout" to process your credit card.
Please fill out the form and hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.
* is a required field.
Student Basic Information
If YES, please complete the following:
Emergency Contact Information
Adam's College of English maintains individual records and information about students for the purpose of educational and personal services. It is the school's policy to comply fully with federal statutes and regulations regarding the confidentiality of student educational records. As required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, as amended, the following guidelines and procedures are intended to ensure confidentiality of Student Education Records, to establish the right of students to inspect and view their records, to clarify the circumstances under which educational records may be released to third parties, and to establish the appropriate procedures to be followed by student for the correction of inaccurate or misleading data within the records. A summary of these Guidelines and Procedures will be oriented to students at their New Student Orientation. Copies will also be available upon request.
Access to Records
Adam's College of English students have the right to physically review their records in the presence of a designated school personnel. Where necessary and reasonable, an explanation and interpretation of the record will be provided by qualified personnel. Original records may not be removed from the file. Copies: Where circumstances effectively prevent the student from exercising his/her right to inspect and review the record, the school will provide a copy of the records requested.
Identification, Description, and Location of Records
A student's file are maintained in one central location. Financial and admission records are kept in the same file for convenience and organization.
The Main Office
The office at Adam's College of English maintains the official academic and financial records of a student's cumulative history at ACE, including the student's admission, registration, and academic performance. The ACE file includes, but is not limited to the student's application for admission, identification documents, bank statements, and other data pertinent to the evaluation of the student's admissibility. Financial and academic records are held financially.
All electronic back up devices are off campus for security and confidentiality purposes.
Disclosure of Information from Education Records to Third Parties
A. Disclosure Not Requiring Prior Consent The school may disclose personally identifiable information from a student's file, without the consent specified above, only if the disclosure meets one or more of the following conditions:
1. The disclosure is to school personnel who have a legitimate education interest in the records. The sufficiency of the need will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the DOA from which the records are sought.
2. The disclosure is to personnel of other schools, colleges, or universities in which the student seeks or intends to enroll or where the student is already in attendance if the student is enrolled in or received services from any other school. A copy of any information sent will be provided upon the student's request.
3. The disclosure is to authorized representatives of the Comptroller General of the United States, the Attorney General of the United States, the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education, or to State and local educational authorities.
4. The disclosure is to accrediting organizations to carry out their accrediting function, with the guarantee that the identity of the student will be protected.
5. The disclosure is to comply with a judicial order or lawfully issued subpoena.
6. The disclosure is in connection with a health or a safety emergency.
7. The disclosure is to any third party where the student has been found to be an alleged perpetrator of a crime of violence or nonforcible sex offense.
B. Disclosure Requiring Prior Consent The following requests must be accompanied by the written consent of the student.
1. Essential Elements of Consent: The written consent required by this section must be signed and dated by the student, specify the records to be disclosed, state the purpose of the disclosure, and identify the party or class of parties to whom the disclosure may be made.
2. Right to Copy of Records Disclosed: When disclosure is made pursuant to this section, the record-keeping office will, upon request, provide the student with a copy of the records that were disclosed.
3. Subsequent Disclosure: The school will disclose personally identifiable information from the records of a student only on the conditions that the party to whom the disclosure is made 1) will not further disclose the information without the student's prior written consent and 2) will only use the information for the purposes for which the disclosure was made.
Right to File Complaints
a. If a student believes that his/her rights have been violated, he/she should first file a complaint with the head of the unit which maintains the records in question.
Maintenance/Destruction/Disposal of Records
a. Personnel in charge of student records should ensure that only pertinent items are retained in those records.
b. Adam's College of English may dispose educational records when they are no longer necessary, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. However, if under the terms of this policy, a student has requested access to the record or has formally challenged the records, the record shall not be destroyed until access has been granted or until a decision has been rendered.
c. Destruction includes:
- Recycling: generally appropriate for all non-confidential paper documents
- Shredding: using a strip shredder for all documents that should not be read by others after they are no longer needed or that contain personnel or confidential information.
All transactions made online by Students will be kept confidential private from any third-party members.
Students Right to Cancel
Students have the right to cancel the enrollment agreement and obtain 100 percent refund of the amount paid for total tuition charge, less non-refundable application fee through attendance at the first day of class session, or of the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later. Application fee and Mailing fee will be excluded in amount as both non-refundable. Cancellation occurs when the student gives written notice of cancellation or fills out ACE's Exit Form and submits it to the Department of Administration. The student can also mail, fax, or e-mail one of the two written options. The notification, if sent by mail, is effective when deposited in the mail, properly addressed with prepaid postage.
Some required fields missing.
Please fill ALL REQUIRED FIELDS (IN RED).