1. Submit online application, or e-mail or mail hard copy application to ACE along with the following required documents: Copy of valid passport, current proof of financial responsibility, and proof of last education completed or equivalent.
2. Pay initial fees.
3. Schedule a visa interview with the embassy (or consulate) after receiving acceptance from ACE. Proof of acceptance includes ACE's Acceptance Letter and initial I-20.
4. Approval of F-1 visa must be notified to ACE along with planned date of arrival to the United States. Students have up to 30 days before the starting date on their I-20 to enter America.
5. After the student has entered the United States, the student must report to ACE with the following items: Passport with F-1 visa, I-94, address in the United States, tuition and tuition.
6. All students are required to take the placement test, go over contract terms, and receive orientation before paying tuition and signing ACE's Enrollment Agreement.